The Prayer of "I don't know what to say....."

 Oh, Great Majestic Universe, Divine One,

I come to you with no words, no plan, no run.

I don't know what to say, and that's okay,

For I trust in your guidance, every step of the way.

I don't pre-empt, or follow the rule books,

For life is unpredictable, with twists and hooks.

I don't show my hand, for I have none to show,

No poker face, no tricks, no games to throw.

All I need is to take on me,

To have confidence in the things I say and do, and be.

To fight for a noble cause, not for ideology,

But for a dream that resides in my soul's biology.

For in one day or two, I will be gone,

And all that will remain is the legacy I've drawn.

So, Great Majestic Universe, Divine One,

Guide me on my path, till my journey's done.

Amen.

 


 

 

 

 


inspired by A-ha's Take On Me.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYn3g2eVS64 

Comments