The Landscape before the Veil

My hand slipped into her hand,

Held with fellowship and hope,

That her soul will be lifted with the wings of love,

And she will be united with eternity.

 

The landscape of her life, filled with her history,

Bows before her,

And the veil shall be lifted for her soul, as her ancestors stand before her.

The spirit of life and the great mystery draw near to each other,

And within a spark, a moment within a moment,

 

They touch...

 

And she enters into that great mystery, into eternity.

Perhaps her hand slips into God's as she is returned,

Leaving from the landscape of her life... the lives of all beings.

 

And with a gentle kiss, I say a prayer for this divine journey,

As I stand in my landscape before the veil.

My hand slips from her hand,

And I turn to the spirit of life.




Comments