grant me understanding.............

May we be blessed with an understanding of what is fair... for what is true...
May we see the goodness in the actions of others,
Let us find a kindness… 
May we have an understanding of that which is lasting...
That which endures with eternity....
The Wisdom of the divine is beyond our reach... it flutters unknowingly in the day, it whispers when we are in deep slumber….
Grant me a deep sense of myself….my actions, my words and my presence, which all have to bear on this world.
Spirit Divine, let us be taken to a place, where our eyes view all things, our vision is bathed in the light of truth.
May we stand openly to know the truth….
To see our failings,
To know our strengths,
To overcome the internal difficulties.
Let us have fresh eyes on history…
With different perspectives of events and moments…
May we blessed by a divine counsel, that seeks us, waiting for us to listen, to see, to feel, to reason….. with an open mind and open heart, released from our arrogance.
May we be blessed with a discerning heart….. a vision that arches over the fog of confusion and fear, with a judgement that shows a greater understanding….
May we be blessed to demonstrate to the world a greater self… spirit divine, O’ God, hear my call…

Comments