The Dream Makers!

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not".

And the Pomp And Ceremony were beleaguered with praises, and rejoiced in the triumph of human achievement. 

And I found my old 50 pence coin and the broken meter in the garden, buried by my Father. 

And the news repeated itself so we informed, told, recited, delivered, engaged, brain overloaded, brain saturated, brain washed.

And we scored a goal, we got the gold medal, he won the lottery, she had to win and resign. She was despised and rejected of men. She looked like a woman of sorrows. 

And I knew it would start again. It is just the way of things. War is on the horizon. A Global Catastrophe will hit Europe and then we will change! Only then, only when it effects the Majority. 

And I suppose we can rest with our placards. Our dissenting voices of the powerful economic overloads. Let them do as they please..... Mother Nature sits and waits for the naughty boy to come home from school. 

And I knew that the industrial bully will need to be shouted at,

And I, as I do... I will be despised and rejected of men. In our time we must rise from the voices of the ignorance and tell the world how it should be, the voices of dreams. The Dream Makers! We will be shot down! We will be crucified! We will be hushed away in the dark jail and we will be tortured, starved and silently killed, an etching to say I was here. 

And when all is done and said........? 


Comments