Zero Gravity

The waves rippled through space,
floating in Zero G.

I landed squarely into the crater, perfectly formed, its circumference framed me,
As though I should be in a private gallery along the side street of that hidden street.

And along the frame came the hands of many,
clutching ready to blame everything on you,
ready to hide their pain on your failings!

And the waves flickered in Zero G,

And they scrambled over the edge and with their injuries they charged towards me,
wrath in their emotional hearts, bleeding through their mouth and ears!

And I gathered the flickering waves in my hand,
and swirled them around in various configurations,
and the myriads and complexities of swirls kept them at bay,

But they stormed the waves in Zero G
They battered them down into sparkling specks of memories,

Surrounded by each face, their horror portrayed for me only!
And out came the knives, sharpened beautifully...

But the waves carried me up above the crater that I had beautifully created,
And aloft in Zero G they stared at each other.... and they dropped the knives

My smile was too late, in my hand was a blade wrenched into my stomach...
I held it tightly and removed it from my being, and out poured my failures and pains.

And the waves in Zero G took me away to another heavenly body and dropped me,
I landed squarely into the crater, perfectly formed, its circumference framed me,
As though I should be in a private gallery along the side street of that hidden street.

And along the frame came the hands of many............

Comments