Mercy

when is this mercy given?
...................................and to whom? 

a forgiveness with authority. 
a compassionate rest of the hand on your shoulder.
a wise smile followed by "It's done..... 

But......but.....followed "but"

a head lay slumped.....,
I wouldn't mind fractured bones,
I wouldn't mind a scared face and body,
I wouldn't mind.........
A broken body and I won't mind....
the Divine Mother Father will define me by them.....

Words have a longing and lasting effect....
They rip into your soul......

Please be gentle........

A ripped heart is tied to your essence....
Your essence is tied to God....
Your words are spoken to the divine....
the pain we feel is the suffering of the divine mingled with our essence....

Hold the suffering, with God
Hold the words, with God
Hold the pain....................
Allow God to heal the torn and fragile ego.

I raise my head and pull those nails from the cross...
rise again, rise again, rise again!

Mercy being granted is like when a miracle occurs....




               

                     

Comments