the fearless song

my conscious thoughts are concealing the deep anxiety...

my heart is thundering when I'm alone...

my body trembles under the warmth that surrounds me...

my spirit is vexed by the spirit that is vexed...

my soul is singing to me, a song of fear.

The song is full of dischord, the inner harmony has forgotten its melody

Painting by Lorraine Rigby. 2017
My tune is out of sync.......

But as I close my eyes in prayer....

But as I close my ears in prayer...

But as I control my breadth in prayer...

But as I relax the body in prayer...

                                                          I become aware,
                                           
                                                                                        and I feel the presence of God wash upon me, I hear my parents song, they hold me..................................

and it passes and I hear my new song!

A brave new song!

A song that will be rivalled by no other!


Comments